Crash Course for Dads-To-Be and Crash Course for Moms-to-Be are the best way to prepare for parenthood (with the help of more than 350,000 new dads and moms).
Find out how to:
- Get ready for life with Baby
- Support your partner and work as a team
- Get your sex life back
- Keep your baby safe
- Handle family, friends and visitors
Crash Course for Dads-to-Be: Designed by dads, for dads, Crash Course for Dads-To-Be is the most comprehensive, easy to use resource for new fathers available, covering the topics new dads need to know:
- How to Stop Crying: time-tested techniques for calming your baby
- Supporting Mom: how-tos for helping mom navigate new motherhood
- Making Fatherhood an Adventure: show you are here to play from day one
Crash Course for Dads-To-Be also includes Dads Adventure’s famous Childbirth Coaching Guide, a tear-out guide that you take along to the delivery room. It covers contractions, making the most of your first moment as a dad, your role during labor ad more.
Crash Course for Dads-to-Be is the perfect gift for dad-to-be and is a great way to help congratulate expectant dad on his big news. It lets him start the adventure of fatherhood on the best foot possible and gets him involved in the pregnancy so he can bond with his baby.
Crash Course for Moms-to-Be: Crash Course for Moms-to-Be will show you how to thrive through those first tough months with the advice of new moms who were just in your shoes. Who knows better about functioning with no sleep, the pressure of thinking you should know what you’re doing, and how to make the best decisions for your family?
Your new-mom sisters give you a real deal guide to life with baby:
- How brain science affects you as a new mom
- Managing your hormones – and your gatekeeping
- What’s going on with the new dad in your life
- Keeping your couple relationship strong
- How to deal with a crying baby
- Keeping your independence
- Returning to work or staying home
- Sleepless nights
And much, much more!
*Free Shipping within the continental United States only.